Word for the month of May 2018
REMOVE NOT THE ANCIENT LANDMARK
Proverbs 22:28 – 29
“Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set. Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men”
- Father, I thank You for seeing me and my household through another month.
- Father, I ask for forgiveness of sin in all areas I have sinned against You and my fellow man.
- Father, help me to remain planted in Your house and flourish in Jesus name.
- Father, please help me not to remove the Ancient Landmark set by those who have gone ahead of us in the faith.
- Lord, please help me to stay true to the foundation of Christ which has been laid for me.
- Lord, please help me to be diligent in my business and in all the works of my hands.
- Lord, let me stand before kings and not before mere men in Jesus name.
- Lord, give me a testimony that will bring you glory this Month in Jesus name.